• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tuebor saddles.

How does sewing some webbing onto a single panel saddle change it into a “3 panel” saddle?

I
I like new stuff….. this looks like baby dryad drey…… those LB loops kinda sketch me out though, would have to see more pics to see if it’s tied into anything rather than tacked on.
It kind of reminds me of the new flex saddle just with the pleat permanently opened. As fas the linesman loops, I thought something similar to what you are saying, but when I looked at the pics closer, it appears that the linesman loops are tacked into the middle portions of webbing that go around the saddles “middle panel” and then wrapped and tacked with a larger tubular webbing. So they would be a continuous looping style linesman loop. The site says it was 3rd party tested?!?! I wasn’t able to find any videos or reviews other than one from the company channel. I don’t think it’s as lite or large as the Drey but it uses that nylon ripstop hammock material so I am sure it’s probably lighter than most saddles out there.

looks noisy. Hard to one stick with. Build quality doesn't look good. Not as comfortable as my X brand saddle. Customer service is awful. Gonna have to wait 4 weeks to get it.
Did I forget anything on a new saddle post?

But honestly looks good.. not about to order one. But will follow to see what you guys think.

Not to hate on this one saddle company specifically, but a majority of these new small saddle companies that I see popping up have the poorest stitching. I hate on the small guys giving it a shot but I remember when I inspected a mantis for the first time and it was about the same. I guess it’s not cost efficient to make stuff look clean. I would expect better stuff from smaller saddle companies but I think they’re just average Joe’s with sewing machines, which is even sketchier.

So does the green outside material have a design or does it look like there is a layer of mesh between the outside material and ur body?

Hey guys, maybe today after band class we can meet in the closet and make fun of the new kid in school. I haven't met him nor do I know anything about him but I did see his picture in the yearbook so I could totally make some assumptions and lies up about him. Gather your thoughts and I'll see you soon.

Great first post after 3 years of being a member.

Hey guys, maybe today after band class we can meet in the closet and make fun of the new kid in school. I haven't met him nor do I know anything about him but I did see his picture in the yearbook so I could totally make some assumptions and lies up about him. Gather your thoughts and I'll see you soon.
Only if u steal some of ur dad's cigarettes and bring the playboy again

Just a bunch of people that have seen dozens of saddle releases …… & have a bit of experience about what looks comfortable & talking out potential issues. What else is expected from the internet……

I've had/have 6 saddles since spring time.
My limited experience tells me that they probably should have used wider webbing on the 'framework'.
That sure looks like it's only 1" webbing? If so, it will dig in to you after a while...

Back