• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TX5 *LONESTAR*/Reaper/...?...

DrowningLures

Ayyy check them out while they are hot matt and his crew just dropped not one but TWO hot new saddles on the market
ones not on the site just yet and doesn't have a name as far as i know i just look at it and call it "The Cobra" because of how it flares out from a sreamline look and will be a deadly piece in the arsenal (again not the name) but most importantly check out that HPR (hip pinch reduction) system
Phatboy friendly indeed but who wouldn't want that problem fixed right?
But definitely a product to check out

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

I couldn't resist. Honestly I'm surprised he's still taking orders. Right now he still has both
saddles able to be ordered. Got a feeling come October he's going to slow down production.

Super excited about mine.

I couldn't resist. Honestly I'm surprised he's still taking orders. Right now he still has both
saddles able to be ordered. Got a feeling come October he's going to slow down production.

Super excited about mine.
I know i didnt WASTE ANY TIME haha i had to be in the first 4-5 orders soon as it dropped im super excited about it ..im a big guy and that hip pinch was something i talked with him prior to even knowing about the new drop ..he just sent me a wink face and said we have that covered hahah i was clueless so im definitely happy with my choice ..definitely after buying the UP stick the saddle as out my budget that i wanted to spend but it was one of those if i dont ill kick myself in the tail end so i pulled the release on it ...BULLSEYE

i ordered it as soon as i could and i ended up at #00536 and im hoping myself tgat it comes before i get home on the 4th

Looks like a nice saddle but for $366 shipped for just the saddle????… that’s insanity!

PASS…

Looks like a nice saddle but for $366 shipped for just the saddle????… that’s insanity!

PASS…
That's about $60-80 above the lattitude & cruzr. For how the reaper feels & quality I'd say
he's in the right ball park. I'd rather have a saddle I can wear for years vs one where I'd be
looking for the next upgrade. It's step for sure, but I can understand why also.

Well i looked as many many saddles and evey one i came across that would work for me was around 300$-350$ (im a big sasquatch looking mfer) and my biggest thing was the focused pressure on my hips with me being so big and his saddle was the best choice for me ..it was a bonus that i can fully customize the saddle to my liking and even matching camo if a wanted plus the self return stretching seat is already a winner in my book...the only other saddle i had considered was a method 2 xl and that was for the size and i love there magnet system it looks so efficient and quiet but it doesn't have the things i was REALLY looking for ..for my person liability

That's about $60-80 above the lattitude & cruzr. For how the reaper feels & quality I'd say
he's in the right ball park. I'd rather have a saddle I can wear for years vs one where I'd be
looking for the next upgrade. It's step for sure, but I can understand why also.

Meh… I have had 3 of them.

I just ordered a Lonestar, I'm Order #574. Praying the wait is a short one!
i ordered it as soon as i could and i ended up at #00536 and im hoping myself tgat it comes before i get home on the 4th

I feel into #555. Hopefully most of those number's in between are accessories.

Did y'all go XPD or stretch seat? I went stretch.

Look in the vendor section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went XPD. I'm a sitter most of the time, seemed like the pleat might be the better option.
I was super close to getting it myself but i liked the stretch design with the viper before the new release so i stayed true to me original decision

Have you tried one out? Do the inserts really make a difference in comfort?

Back