• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

UltimAider

What is the width of the webbing? will it thread properly through a double step where the sewn aider would go?

Liked the review and the concept of using the rated tri-glides for attachment. Those look like chain links on the step ends.

Just great another awesome product I'll never be able to buy due to popularity
At least I hope not

Just sewed up a three step aider for my helium one stick. This would be easy enough to make and all the parts are purchasable by the do-it-yourselfer. Slick idea though. Only really need to adjust one time so if you already know your step length and how high you want to go, then the adjustability is moot. Unless you need shorter steps in the colder months to account for more layers and less flexibility.

Great review. Was looking for buckles to do that never thought to use the frame buckle off my bridge system. Glad I ordered a whole bunch the other day. Great review as always!

Good idea, and another good review. I like that you demonstrate all your points that you make and dont just explain how with no visual. I am glad that I dont need one.

You can get the frames from DANO and cut some chain links you need 4 for a 3 step and 6 for the austripin frames

Back