• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Watch out Predator the Alien Platform is here.

SloMo

Check out Industrial Alien look . I`m doing another video but heres some teaser pics ha ha I`ll post later. This build is much different in that I had to use a bracket that sets the platform off the tree tree a bit as you can see. This is one of the alternative platforms on ebay. Big feet? This is the one for you.
.IMG_8774.JPGIMG_8775.JPGIMG_8776.JPG

Check out Industrial Alien look . I`m doing another video but heres some teaser pics ha ha I`ll post later. This build is much different in that I had to use a bracket that sets the platform off the tree tree a bit as you can see. This is one of the alternative platforms on ebay. Big feet? This is the one for you.
.View attachment 8591View attachment 8592View attachment 8593

That this the one I just picked up. Another note made tree brackets out 1.5" aluminum angle using an angle grinder similar to what you did on the XOP build video. They have worked great so far and a hell of a lot cheaper!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, Its a little different than the first one I made though. I have a video that might clear things up. I edited it yesterday and it should be up by tomorrow. The bracket on this newer model platform is made from a billet jack stand post attached to the og bracket and then painted to look like it a piece of space junk.lol.

Back