• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Whats the price of the WildedgePerch?

lawrence

SH Member
I was trying to plan what i will buy this year, and i cant find the price of the perch. Anyone have an idea?

You will find out tomorrow with the rest of us. Wish I knew... past chatter indicates it will likely be between $99 - $125US

I have seen posts saying $129, but that was a little bit ago. That may have changed.

It was $129 at the shows. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a price increase.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeesh... plus the cost of step. No, thanks I will stick with my predator.

3603B847-BEDF-4FFF-9739-CFE743099606.png

Awesome addition for Wildedge steps users, light compact and not a bad price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome addition for Wildedge steps users, light compact and not a bad price.

The price is just as absurd as the the price of the stepps. You can get the identical primal step 4/$22 the Wild edge ones are $20 each. They are out of their mind for what they charge! Don’t even get me started on their shipping prices...

I don’t get it either. Adding the cut out name which serves no purpose may have raised their price? But as with all these new items, charge a little less and sell a ton more. Stepping over dollars to pick up nickels.

Last edited:
It looks like a great option but for me I cant justify paying that price for something that I cant use a stand alone platform. For someone who uses the steps all the time i believe it's the answer everyone has been looking for

I'm new to this and thought this platform would be the answer for me, but not at that price. It may be justified based on their costs, but I had thought as simple as it seems that it would be significantly less expensive than the other platforms out there. All the lead up hype and pre-sale stuff was a little off putting as well, TBH.

Everyone keeping up with this knew the price was $130 before the preorder. If you already didn't have a WE Stepp that's another $20. Let's assume they offered free shipping. We're looking at $150 for a platform that doesn't pack down as well as a podium or predator. Why would anyone even consider the Perch? Because the people that are willing to pay the updated cost of $162 for a Perch already carry a bunch of stepps and current platform options are a 3 lbs folding podium for $99 or a 3.5 lbs folding predator for $180. The perch will add 1.25 lbs to their current setup. It's not that crazy. It appears to be a solid platform

Back