• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Whats up with the 'Saddler Climbing system"?

DMTJAGER

Anyone know anything about if this climbing system by Greyskwerel Outdoors as in did anyone ever get one and try it? Been to the WS several times but every time I go their the climbing system is OOS. I know I first time I saw it on here was almost a year ago.
Did email them and are awaiting a reply.

Looks like a pretty cool system if it works as advertised.

There are some simular systems on the market you may want to look at.
Anytree Outdoors.
Wild Line Ropes.
And the owner of Backwoods Mobile Gear uses his 3 step aider and a few of the mini Shikar sticks.

There are some simular systems on the market you may want to look at.
Anytree Outdoors.
Wild Line Ropes.
And the owner of Backwoods Mobile Gear uses his 3 step aider and a few of the mini Shikar sticks.
I’ve been wanting to give that Shikar mini climbing method another shot. Would be so awesome if those sticks worked good

Back