• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

XOP Invader platform failure!!

Shapeshifter

SH Member
Have you guys seen this video? I think these companies are going way too far trying to get lighter and lighter. They are removing so much material that it's getting dangerous! I haven't seen this platform in person but my first initial thought of it when I saw it back in early summer was that it looked light weight and kinda shintzy.

Have you guys seen this video? I think these companies are going way too far trying to get lighter and lighter. They are removing so much material that it's getting dangerous! I haven't seen this platform in person but my first initial thought of it when I saw it back in early summer was that it looked light weight and kinda shintzy.

Sportsman’s Warehouse add

That’s from 4+ months ago.

You should have seen the way XOP handled that one on FB. They went after him full force it was absolutely disgraceful. I won’t ever buy another XOP product seeing how they handled that.

That's terrible to hear that. I'm glad that that happened in his backyard and not while hw was actually hunting at height. XOP should be ashamed of themselves!

That’s from 4+ months ago.

You should have seen the way XOP handled that one on FB. They went after him full force it was absolutely disgraceful. I won’t ever buy another XOP product seeing how they handled that.
Dident you post a pic of a broken step on a XOP stick?

At the Mobile Expo they sold alot of these sticks. Some hunters are going to get hurt on this junk.

I don't know why anyone would buy XOP or hawk products ever. I tried out their cheap saddle and platform. It was garbage. The platform was ok but weighed 18lbs (sarcasm). The saddle was just the worst(no sarcasm)

Back