• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Best steps ever made for us saddlehunters

Saddle and straps

Ameristep strap on tree steps

For portability, lightweight ,durable and super stealth mode tree steps these are what you need.

Whether it's private or better yet state land these steps cover everything .... Think about being able to hunt any tree at any location , whether it's straight , leaning , crooked , Apple tree, fence row, doesn't matter.

Glad I have some! Almost threw 6 away when the wife was cleaning out the basement. They were hidden WAY in the back of a file cabinet and I forgot I had em. Shew!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I have some! Almost threw 6 away when the wife was cleaning out the basement. They were hidden WAY in the back of a file cabinet and I forgot I had em. Shew!!!!

Close call for sure ....but they need to be with that saddle being used not tucked away lol

They are in high demand I hear ?? And they are not cheap by any means but then again the best gear and equipment never is inexpensive

If anyone needs any my email is joshua11524@gmail.com

Please do your research on price ... No joke these steps are not for the faint of heart LOL....IF you even find any out there for sale.

Hope my email doesn't go nuts!!!

Happy hunting to all !

Close call for sure ....but they need to be with that saddle being used not tucked away lol

They are in high demand I hear ?? And they are not cheap by any means but then again the best gear and equipment never is inexpensive

Please do your research on price ... No joke these steps are not for the faint of heart LOL....IF you even find any out there for sale.

Happy hunting to all !
Post the price... We know what they sell for frequently on this site. We are not easily shocked.

Happy hunting to all !

You're email will go crazy. You just posted you have the holy grail in your possession. What's your asking price? May we see some pics of the items?

Ameristep strap on tree steps

For portability, lightweight ,durable and super stealth mode tree steps these are what you need.

Whether it's private or better yet state land these steps cover everything .... Think about being able to hunt any tree at any location , whether it's straight , leaning , crooked , Apple tree, fence row, doesn't matter.

Happy hunting to all !
What is your angle here? If you have steps you want to sell, please post them in the classifieds. Otherwise, all of your posts so far have been beating around the bush with these steps. We know how much these steps go for and we know the benefits of the steps. If you want to post steps in the classifieds that is fine. I don't want to see any soliciting on here or anyone taking advantage of the members of this site.

Saddle and straps is not a scam I just bought 10 off him. One of the nicest guys I have ever bought from. We traded pic, stories, hobbies etc.
UPS is delivering them to me on Tuesday.
I will let Joshua post qty and price on the classified.

Been talking to him this morning sounds good to me. He is getting me a count on how many he has left. Hopefully working out a deal to buy today. Great guy to talk to.!!!!

That’s great to hear, it always makes people nervous when new people start signing in and have stuff for sale immediately

Saddle and straps is not a scam I just bought 10 off him. One of the nicest guys I have ever bought from. We traded pic, stories, hobbies etc.
I appreciate ya sdonx....keep me posted once received

Shout out to MA hunters sdonx is going to be well prepared this season to go anywhere and hunt any tree so better have them bucks patterned to the T cause a saddlehunter could he hanging nearby for an ambush and you will never know they were there let alone been hunting there for weeks.

Go hard ,go stealth or stay in bed with the lady.

All good options but really only 1 counts ....big buck down!!!

Best luck to all that pursue fair game fair chase.

Josh

In the garage now about to start counting ....kids are down for a nap and apologies for any late replies.

I am about as serious hunter as you can get within reason but first and foremost are time with my kids and wife.

They come first and foremost regardless of a sell or any deer walking earth right now.

Apologies for any late replies but I think I have responded to everyone by now except for folks who think I am a scammer ..lol take no offense I am.just too old for that stuff

In the garage now about to start counting ....kids are down for a nap and apologies for any late replies.

I am about as serious hunter as you can get within reason but first and foremost are time with my kids and wife.

They come first and foremost regardless of a sell or any deer walking earth right now.

Apologies for any late replies but I think I have responded to everyone by now except for folks who think I am a scammer ..lol take no offense I am.just too old for that stuff

Huh.
You come on here talk like a salesman offend most everyone.
With your hunt hard or go home fair chase what ever weird cliche thing you said and think you’re above being asked questions about if your a scammer with your 5 posts?
Well excuse us. Lol

Last edited:
I’m curious to know what you’re letting them go for myself. I have a set that I wasn’t planning on selling but the way you pitched yours I might could be persuaded. LoL

Huh.
You come on here talk like a salesman offend most everyone.
With your hunt hard or go home fair chase what ever weird cliche thing you said and think you’re above being asked questions about if your a scammer with your 5 posts?
Well excuse us. Lol

Wow you get offended easily. Besides he’s up to like seven posts pushing ameristeps. I personally don’t mind someone that has ameristeps joining the forum just to sell them as long as it is on the up and up.

@Saddle and straps welcome to the site. We already know how awesome ameristeps are. All you really needed to say was I have x number of ameristeps for sale for x amount. Ameristeps are mostly valuable because of saddle hunters. They are the best strap on step. Not to be confused with best climbing system. There is a reason they disappeared and lone wolf, xop, muddy and others have done well. They have a place. There have probably been more thrown away by aging hunters that tried them 20 years ago and assume they are worthless than saddle hunters are actually using.

Wow you get offended easily. Besides he’s up to like seven posts pushing ameristeps. I personally don’t mind someone that has ameristeps joining the forum just to sell them as long as it is on the up and up.

@Saddle and straps welcome to the site. We already know how awesome ameristeps are. All you really needed to say was I have x number of ameristeps for sale for x amount. Ameristeps are mostly valuable because of saddle hunters. They are the best strap on step. Not to be confused with best climbing system. There is a reason they disappeared and lone wolf, xop, muddy and others have done well. They have a place. There have probably been more thrown away by aging hunters that tried them 20 years ago and assume they are worthless than saddle hunters are actually using.

Maybe I do. It just seemed shady so I called it out. It appears I was wrong, Great!

I don’t think anyone has received there steps yet so maybe you were right. I haven’t seen a price publicly stated yet either.

Back