• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Membership Upgrades

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
I figured out how to allow everyone who is chomping at the bit to purchase their upgrade to do it prior to the old one expiring. So you guys are free to upgrade away! Thank you all for your support and helping to create such an awesome community!

How to purchase your upgrade:

If you have any trouble or questions let us know in this thread.

Apex7

SH Member
I purchased my membership. Whey does it say that I can still purchase the upgrade?

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
I purchased my membership. Whey does it say that I can still purchase the upgrade?
You can purchase as many memberships as you want now.... lol.

In order to allow people to purchase their membership before it expired, I had to turn on the option to "purchase multiple upgrades". This means you can purchase your membership today and again tomorrow if you want. Or you can purchase it today and purchase it in 364 days. Or you can wait until it expires and purchase it then. It just gives more options. As long as you have access to where you should with the membership and if you're on the site you have your green SH Member tag you are good to go.

enkriss

SH Member
@redsquirrel How long does it take for the upgrade to be reflected on your account? I guess mine expired so I renewed but it does not show.