• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

LWCG Crossover Climber Reviews

Owned one of these too but didnt like their "chain cable" design vs Summit's.
Was a turn off using belts or cables for me... Chain added weight, but made me feel more safe (in my brain anyway) And yet, here I am swing from a tree on a 5/16" or so rope :rolleyes:

Last edited:
We’re to page 4 and still no verified weights and measures?

It’s listed at 11.5lbs. Is that accurate? What‘s included or left out to hit that number?

So, I got a response email today from LWCG CS for my 11/24 Crossover order:

"I looked into your order and it looks like there is still about 3-4 weeks until your climber is shipped. This is a rough estimate, so it may go out sooner or be delayed another week further."

My late season will be over by then and they'll likely be popping up for resale in the classifieds.

If the order weren't tied to last December's(22') $500 gift card I'd cancel....

For those who don't want to wait. LOL...

Lone Wolf Custom Gear Crossover Climber | eBay

Just began the start of the 12th week since placing an order. I think the holiday break backlog excuse is now well used up..

Anyone recieve a Black Friday order yet?

Just began the start of the 12th week since placing an order. I think the holiday break backlog excuse is now well used up..

Anyone recieve a Black Friday order yet?

Have you contacted them and asked WTH

Jan 12 the reply I got was 2-4 more weeks. Just emailed again.

Ridiculous.

I’m guessing they mean put your hands on, not get your hands on then?

434E577F-5C6C-44BA-86CE-DB0B9B88859D.jpeg

What a hot-mess. I'm itchin' real bad to get one, but I've gotta do some good adulting and save up the scratch first. Probably get one in 2025 ... hopefully I won't have to deal with all this!

I really want one but I don't even know why. I would hardly use it. Just climber nostalgia from hunting from them my first two decades I suppose. They do make the climbing part of climbing a tree so, so easy, I guess the lazy part of me likes that too. There is no climbing method I've found in the same stratosphere for just general ease of use both brainpower/logistics/fiddliness, and physically.

I really want one but I don't even know why. I would hardly use it. Just climber nostalgia from hunting from them my first two decades I suppose. They do make the climbing part of climbing a tree so, so easy, I guess the lazy part of me likes that too. There is no climbing method I've found in the same stratosphere for just general ease of use both brainpower/logistics/fiddliness, and physically.
I could let you borrow my old Baker for a few hunts lol.

I wish that sit bar put you farther from, the tree. It makes climbing so much easier

I used mine for half the season. Never had an issue. Heard that complaint about the older lone wolf climbers which I never really understood even after using summits, equalizers and apis. Still preferred that LW

Its jus that Im a big guy & being so close to the tree is hard for me. The summit I go uo quick & quiet

Back