• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

750W Fat Tire E Bike- $275

Just got an email from Amazon wanting to know if I still wanted to keep the order and would let me know when it was shipped. So it looks like they’ll fill the order eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got an email from Amazon wanting to know if I still wanted to keep the order and would let me know when it was shipped. So it looks like they’ll fill the order eventually.

Well why’d they cancel mine then? Maybe I’ll call them

Mines still out there in the matrix… I won’t be charged until it ships, so I’ll just wait it out and see what happens.

3e444ffcace6a24ee5b85e29b0f7f493.jpg

Don't believe everything you read. It may go 25 mph going down hill. It's a class 2 bike limited to max speed with throttle at 20 mph.
It's a hub drive bike and they are not great hill climbing bikes. I have both a hub drive Radrover and amid drive Bakcou Mule and I would definitely recommend a mid drive for hunting in hill country. If it's mostly flat with small hills then you can get buy with a hub drive. But remember you get what you pay for.

As said above you get what you pay for. Imagine this nightmare 5-10mph quicker at 4 in the morning, freezing out, on a rocky road, loaded up with gear and sharp sticks
11:05

I understand now why he has a few missing toophies as well!!!!

As said above you get what you pay for. Imagine this nightmare 5-10mph quicker at 4 in the morning, freezing out, on a rocky road, loaded up with gear and sharp sticks
11:05

Sam is the man. Anything with "Diva Sports" on it sounds like a good time to me though

On the Biktrix site you can upgrade to the better drive train and rear hub. Do you think it’s worth it?

Juggernaut Ultra Duo 4
I don't know the specs on the upgraded drive train. But you may expect and increased range of speed settings. It comes standard with a 9 speed. The upgraded model is 11 speed. More adjustment. You may get more reliable shifting and faster adjusting.
The stock hub uses pawls(generally 3 of them) to take motor/human power and covert that into forward movement.

The upgraded wren hub uses tiny teeth with 36 attachment points for way higher long term reliability. If you upgrade the up it's going to last a very very long time. I upgraded mine. Especially if you use the higher motor power all the time

Back