• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

fleece

1. Hunter260

Saddle hunt with your tree stand harness

If you already have a harness from your tree stand days, you can get started saddle hunting for about $5. I think this is about as safe and comfortable as you can get saddle hunting, but let me know what you all think.
  2. Red Beard

ISO generous donor - youth (or women's) RCH and/or combo

Long story short... Bought a new house in the beginning of SEP. Have a ladder stand for my oldest daughter to hunt from, but we've been too busy moving our stuff over the last month to get out and hang it on our new property. She's stoked that it's her first year as a shooter (observation only...
  3. L

DIY Fleece Saddle from Jacket

I tried repurposing an old fleece jacket to make a saddle. I started with a an old fleece jacket that I never wore simply because it is ugly and didn't like the elastic around the wrists and waist. (please ignore the color as it will be dyed or painted) After cutting off the sleeves, I...
Back