• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

harness

1. DGF

SOLD! Black Diamond BOD Harness, Large, $30 TYD

SOLD! For Sale: Black Diamond BOD Harness, Size Large. I purchased this new late last fall with plans to switch to a rock climbing harness this year and decided to go a different route. Never used, only tried on. It packs quite small. $30 To your door, CONUS Thanks for looking, -Dan
  2. J

Please Close - ISO Notch Sentry Floating D Harness

I realize this is likely a big shot in the dark here... I'm on the search for a size 1 Notch Sentry Floating D Harness (Even the 4d would work!). I moved from the west coast to the midwest and now saddle hunting is on my mind to try. Never been in a tree so not sure how I am going to like it...
  3. S

JX3 for sale - your own personal Cyber Monday! - SOLD, PLEASE CLOSE

Hey all, yes, you can check my profile, I'm new to this forum... well, not really, I've just been a lurker, an infomaniac, a lookie lou, or whatever you want to call me. I just upgraded and now I can post. Nice to finally interact with y'all. In any case, I have a JX3 I used for 4 days in...
  4. A

Alps outdoorz bino harness - sold

$25 tyd. Binocular harness. Maybe used once or twice. Great condition.
  5. ShawnE

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE WTS/WTT Lone Wolf Assassin Harness - platform not included

In very good/excellent unmodified condition. Would consider trades for binoculars, backpack, clothing, LH bow sight, maybe a decent knife, not sure etc :) $50 tyd PP F&F or add 3% for G&S Please PM if interested thanks!
  6. Hunter260

Saddle hunt with your tree stand harness

If you already have a harness from your tree stand days, you can get started saddle hunting for about $5. I think this is about as safe and comfortable as you can get saddle hunting, but let me know what you all think.
  7. P

SRT Supplies for sale: Ascender, sling, Prusiks

I bought a kit that had a bunch of stuff for using Single Rope Technique. All items are new and never used. Only selling because I decided to stick with climbing sticks. Here is what is for sale: GM Climbing Ascender: New, asking $65 Singing Rock Foot Sling: New, $15 Yale Bee Line 5/16" Prusik...
Back