• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

JX3 for sale - your own personal Cyber Monday! - SOLD, PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

spinal tap

SH Member
Hey all, yes, you can check my profile, I'm new to this forum... well, not really, I've just been a lurker, an infomaniac, a lookie lou, or whatever you want to call me. I just upgraded and now I can post. Nice to finally interact with y'all. In any case, I have a JX3 I used for 4 days in Kansas a couple weeks ago. The JX3 worked well; it's as comfortable as they say. I bought it specifically with Kansas in mind (I live in San Diego) and was flawless. Fantastic for an all day sit! I did not use the stock tether at all (I was one-sticking) and everything has been restored to stock with the prusik on the lineman belt. The only mods I'd recommend would be to add a tender to the prusik or a Ropeman 1 and then whatever dump pouch/sys hauler or whatever you want. I actually used a small fanny pack on my front side and with the sys hauler and it was all I needed, no back pack needed, even for all day sit. Add a dump pouch and haul your bladder system and you're really set. The only wear and tear is noted in the pictures where the fork and the bracket that holds the two pieces together has just a tiny bit of scuffing/wear on them. I couldn't find the papers that came with it for some reason but I'm sure I'll find them after I post.

I have 2 or 3 plastic D-clips ($13) and the hauling kit - new in bag ($30) not pictured, so new, all-in, you're looking at about $480 + tax, free shipping from the website. I'll do you better.

$385 plus shipping.

Last JX3 on this board sold in three days, so don't think about it too long! You can PM me and then I'll give you more details to contact me if you want to chat about it or whatever. I suspect the shipping will likely cost around $30-35 (probably what you'd pay in tax from JX3 direct) based on some stuff I shipped back from Kansas to San Diego on this last trip.

Attachments

• JX3(1).JPG
    JX3(1).JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 116
  • JX3(2).JPG
    JX3(2).JPG
    70 KB · Views: 120
  • JX3(3).JPG
    JX3(3).JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 110
  • ropes.JPG
    ropes.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 107
Okay, Black Friday, Cyber monday have come and gone, now come get your JX3 hybrid for about $130 less than you'd pay for retail after tax......

Spice it up with a price drop, now asking $375 TYD, but firm..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back