• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

lonewolf

1. S

7/64 Amsteel Daisy Chain - Standard Lonewolf 30" sticks

Morning all, I'm sort of new to the forum, I joined last year when my wife bought me a Tethrd phantom starter kit for Christmas. I was able to try it out a few times in the yard and a handful of times late season archery here in PA. I have hunted with it every "sit" this season and love it...
  2. W

OOAL Shikar Sticks with lonewolf aiders SOLD

Four standard length (17-1/4”) Out on a Limb Shikar sticks with Lonewolf cable aiders installed with Grade 8 bolts, 6.5ft of 7/64" Amsteel daisy chain straps. These are brand new. I’ve only had one on a tree one time. Total weight is 7 1/2 lbs!!! $415 tyd via PayPal f+f or you pay fee.
  3. Crowbar

Backpack set up

how I fixed the short torso length of the eberlestock x2 backpack and how I carry full length lone wolf sticks
  4. Dmeckert18

Question!! Lonewolf platform

Is there a way to cam over using the lonewolf alpha seat for the platform. I noticed alot of the xop platform or the old lonewolf seats but you cant buy those anymore. But the alpha is very similar but doesn't have the ears on the side. Looking for a way to cam over this seat. Any advice helps...
  5. Dmeckert18

Question, lonewolf platform

Is there a way to cam over using the lonewolf alpha seat for the platform. I noticed alot of the xop platform or the old lonewolf seats but you cant buy those anymore. But the alpha is very similar but doesn't have the ears on the side. Looking for a way to cam over this seat. Any advice helps...
  6. Dmeckert18

Wanting to buy a platform or complete platform set up

Looking for a good platform to use or a solid complete setup. Looking for an xop platform or lonewolf but open to all.
  7. Dmeckert18

Wanting to buy a platform or complete platform set up

I'm looking to buy a platform, can be a completed setup or just the platform its self. Looking for an xop set up preferably or lonewolf set up also cam locking system would be a bonus as well.
  8. pesqimon

First impression of climbing with LW Hand Climber

Got some practice in using the LW Hand climber. I used an 8mm tether, with a Kong Duck to a RC harness. Didn't go up higher than 10-15ft, while I still work out the kinks. Tough at first, got easier, though I wouldn't say my technique is ready for prime time. It is definitely viable...
Back