• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Question!! Lonewolf platform

Dmeckert18

Is there a way to cam over using the lonewolf alpha seat for the platform. I noticed alot of the xop platform or the old lonewolf seats but you cant buy those anymore. But the alpha is very similar but doesn't have the ears on the side. Looking for a way to cam over this seat. Any advice helps and thank you.

c7e3fa0c841aae51c6ba1fc769bd72cf.jpg

Like this? You cam it in the middle of the post and need brackets on top and bottom, unlike a klemz style that you mount and cam at the bottom of the post, like the predator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I copied Shwacker's design almost exactly. In this quick video you can see how solid it is and how it cams into place. Sorry for the poor quality.

I copied Shwacker's design almost exactly. In this quick video you can see how solid it is and how it cams into place. Sorry for the poor quality.

Just curious what's the point of the double step at the top of the platform post?

c7e3fa0c841aae51c6ba1fc769bd72cf.jpg

Like this? You cam it in the middle of the post and need brackets on top and bottom, unlike a klemz style that you mount and cam at the bottom of the post, like the predator

Cool setup! whats the weight of the platform?

I have to weigh it again, but I want to say real close to 4lbs with the strap.

The double step was just something I thought of and I really like it. Gives a great anchor point when pivoting to get around the tree for certain shots. And it’s just an extra option when shifting your feet around for fatigue reasons.

Those are API sticks/steps with sewn aiders. Unfortunately I heard that API isn’t making this stick anymore. Sucks cause they were a great budget stick, $100 like the helium. My buddy has some heliums though and they are nice and since the step is slotted we are going to do aiders on his the same way

Back