• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

platforms

1. W

OOAL Lil' Joe Platform

Lil' Joe Platform Our Lil' Joe platform is the cousin to our very popular Big B.O.B. One-Stick. The Lil' Joe allows you to convert any 1" tubing stick into a one-stick platform by just drilling 2 holes and adding a bolt. On the underside of the platform is a leveling screw, giving you the...
  2. K

Opinions on Ridge Runner or EWO UP Platform

Looking for a platform to saddle hunt from. I am currently looking at getting an Eastern Woods Outdoors UP Platform added to my sticks or going with a Ridge Runner or Ridge Runner XL. Opinions please?
  3. N

NIB Predator Platform and Sys Hauler (SOLD)

Brand new, never used Tethrd Predator platform, Sys hauler, and window decal. $190 for everything shipped to your door. I take Venmo, Square, Paypal, etc. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,
  4. Zddog

Perch, Predator, Lone Wolf Platforms

I don't know about you, but I can stop being excited about how much innovation has transpired over the past three years in the saddle industry. Not only has the saddles come a long way since the first one I ever hunted out of and still do (Trophyline Tree Saddle), but the steps and platforms...
  5. N1ChBryant

Thoughts on this as a Platform?

New Member from Oklahoma here....Just did my first saddle sit last night and quickly realized that I will be a platform guy. While looking for platforms to use this year I ran across this little seat and while its not the lightest option it was in stock, Fairly cheap, and i can actually get this...
  6. T

Tree seats as platforms?

Hi guys- Just trying this out for the first time. I have been rock climbing for years and have a lot of the gear that I need. I ordered the Sit Drag and will be outfitting it this weekend with all of my ropes. I was looking into platforms and would like to eventually create portable and packable...
Back