• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

squirrelstep

1. parsnip

WE/Primal Treehopper ROS hybrid issues?

Hey All, I am really digging my primal step for a platform with the aluminum DIY mod. I also bought 2 treehopper steps to add a little flexibility for getting around the tree. That isn’t working so well. They twist, sag, make noise, etc. Im new to the ROS thing. So maybe my expectations for...
  2. Red Beard

SquirrelStep Slotted (S3)

3. SecretAgentMan

ISO Squirrel Steps and Strap

Looking for two squirrel steps with a strap and OCB. I know I can get em new from EWO.
  4. Murph4028

Ratchet straps are not the devil

Since buying my squirrel steps last winter I've been messing with them from time to time trying to get them just right. There are many great things to say about squirrel steps and the main reason I bought them was their excellent packability. Everything negative I am about to say is just my...
  5. DanO

SquirrelSteps (aluminum Ameristeps) available now! (ROS)

If you missed the "Calling all Ameristep Users" thread, you might not realize that we have a community developed aluminum Ameristep replacement now available. Through a lot of back and forth discussions and revamping of sketches between many members, my machinist was able to produce some...
Back