• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

2020 climbing sticks

enkriss

SH Member
So far I see we have the following climbing sticks coming out this year:

OOAL Shikar sticks
XOP mini sticks
LWCG double step sticks
Tethrd sticks (possibly?)

What other sticks are coming out?

That is a heck of a line up of new sticks. Beast Sticks will have some serious competition.

I wouldn’t mind checking out some minis. I always want double steps but after using strap on steps all season I might like single steps if they are the right ones.

And I thought my LW originals were the bees knees..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn’t hear about the D’aquisto double stick either.

Of that lineup I’m most excited for XOP as they have always done a pretty good job of repackaging everyone else’s ideas at a great price.

LWCG double sticks????

Double step sticks... correct.

They mentioned it last year as an option. I asked about it and they said they will be released this year as a whole different stick than the single step sticks.

Hope your bank account is loaded with money. You’re going to need it. Are new sticks worth it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a glimpse of the double step sticks and new 5lb treestand.

DA86EC11-9E4D-4600-8855-A49A2902AB65.jpeg

How high does 2 sticks get you? Crazy to think thats all the higher they hunt

I think Cody said he carries screw ins with him also... but then again most of their hunting is done off presets on their farm no?

Back