• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Aero Hunter Flex vs. Trophyline Ambush

Rankin_25

Hey guys,
I’m about to order my first saddle and I’ve narrowed it down between the flex and the trophyline. I was just wondering if anyone could compare the two. I realize there’s a major price difference as well as difference in wait time. The main things I wondered about were the different versions of leg straps, whether the material gets hot on the flex, and also which bridges were better for the flex but I would really appreciate any input.
Thanks in advance!

Theres a reason you see the trophylines for sale for under 100$ in the classifieds and they aren't selling. I'll just leave it at that.

The material doesn't necessarily get hot on the flex, but is not breathable. I have an adjustable webbing bridge and think it's great. The trophyline is bulky and very uncomfortable. I returned mine after one hunt.

Thanks for the reply that helps a lot. When people say adj webbing bridge are they referring to the closed or openable one? I thought both were adjustable but I could be wrong.

So I have not seen each configuration........ but
rope should be knotted on
Sewn webbing is adjustable (tri glide) but attached both sides
webbing carabiner is probably sewn 1 side carabiner on other still triglide middle......

Any of you guys that ordered each configuration can clarify....
EB1E9109-60FE-48F4-986F-98E81DB99E1F.jpeg

Hey guys,
I’m about to order my first saddle and I’ve narrowed it down between the flex and the trophyline. I was just wondering if anyone could compare the two. I realize there’s a major price difference as well as difference in wait time. The main things I wondered about were the different versions of leg straps, whether the material gets hot on the flex, and also which bridges were better for the flex but I would really appreciate any input.
Thanks in advance!
I have had a Mantis and an Ambush, and the Mantis got sold. The Ambush is not uncomfortable, and seeing stuff in the classifieds this time of year (post deer season) ain’t really indicative of anything. Truth is order one and you will still want the other. I’d watch the classifieds and buy both and figure it out from there.

Also, just because I saw the Camo options for the Flex, Ambush Pro comes in Bottomland. And as we all know (fact) MO Bottomland has killed more deer than any other Camo!!! Facts, don’t @ me.

Back