• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

kestrel flex

1. T

SOLD - Aero Hunter Kestrel Flex Size 2

Looking to trade my Size 2 flex for a size 1. Would possible sell for the right price but trades take priority.
  2. mn_booner

Saddle Safety (Fraying/Threads coming loose)

I have an Aerohunter Kestrel Flex that I got last year. The manufacturer date is 8/9/19. I only used it for one weekend last year, other than that it has just been sitting in storage. It appears to have quite a bit of fraying and some of the threads where the bridge loops connect to the saddle...
  3. mn_booner

Adding a webbing bridge (Knots vs. Triglides/Sliders)

I currently have the older style Aerohunter Kestrel Flex that comes with the adjustable rope bridge. I don't like how bulky the adjustable rope bridge is, so I was going to add a webbing bridge this year. I purchased some 1" nylon flat webbing, 1" nylon tubular webbing, and two of these 1" heavy...
  4. S

WTB Cruzr XC size 2

Looking to purchase a Cruzr size 2; Willing to paypal or trade for a Kestrel Flex size 1. Don't have a preference for color or bridge material. If you have one let me know, thanks!
  5. Shakeandbake

Is my Kestrel Flex too big?

I received my aero hunter flex today. I fall in between sizes at a 36” waist and ordered a size 2. I feel like I’m getting a lot of pressure in my groin (nut pinch). If I loosen the leg straps it gets better but not the best. Will this improve if I move down to a size 1? I have a Phantom that...
  6. Shakeandbake

Kestrel flex sizing help

So I ordered a kestrel flex on Friday and I’m thinking I may ordered the wrong size now reading some post. I’m 5’9” 34-36 waist and I ordered a size 2. I spoke to the woman at new tribe and she said to get a size 2 because you can tighten it down to a 36” waist. Anyone my size have any...
  7. Shakeandbake

Is Yarak and Kestrel Flex the same saddle?

I watched a YouTube video with the WE guys and they said they work with aero hunter and designed the flex but they also produce their own? I ordered a kestrel flex but I’m reading people calling Yarak the flex. Just looking for some clarity on the difference between the two of they work for aero...
  8. Shakeandbake

Kestrel Flex bridge options

Hey guys, I have been eyeing up a kestrel flex to purchase and want know if any users can give me some input on what bridge option works best. I’m liking the rope bridge but most of the reviews on YouTube seem to be using the webbing bridge. New to the forum, thanks for any info.
  9. R

Aero Hunter Flex vs. Trophyline Ambush

Hey guys, I’m about to order my first saddle and I’ve narrowed it down between the flex and the trophyline. I was just wondering if anyone could compare the two. I realize there’s a major price difference as well as difference in wait time. The main things I wondered about were the different...
  10. M.Earnhart0524

TRADE!!!.... L mantis saddle for another saddle

TRADE ONLY....I currently have a large mantis saddle that im wanting to trade. Would prefer the kestrel flex but open to the kestrel, kite or yarak. Im wanting to stay in the same size region as large so probably a size 2 in the other saddles. I have 2 hauler pouches i will include in the trade...
  11. Rangermatthews

Climbing tree with branches. 2 lineman belts

Kestrel flex rope bridge. Not the best video to see exactly what is going on but it gives you an idea how to navigate limbs. Recap at the end of the video provides some additional information.
Back