• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Beast Broadhead looking good.

Camelcluch

SH Member
Lusk dropped his video on the Beast Broadhead. It did way better than I thought and the sharpness is crazy. A lot of haters but damn. I’m still waiting for the IW mech.

I’m no engineer but 15lbs of spring pressure to hold those blades open seems like nothing. Maybe with such a small frontal area of a Broadhead it’s a lot. Seems like if it closes with finger pressure it would close with critter pressure…..

I do like that they are thinking outside the box though!

Seems odd for them to say it’s the deepest penetrating broadhead of all time and then show an internal picture of an animal where they did not get a passthru. Appears that it got stopped by an offside rib. Think I’d take that pic down, if I were them.

$55 for a two pack? There's better value in a lot of heads already out there IMO

Its a mech...literally shattered in the lusk video when it hit something hard...made by the biggest clown show in hunting. married to a woman just as annoying as himself. hard pass from me. I hope it bombs hard but it wont. too many people getting into the sport that get idiots like him to "teach" them how to hunt. He is everything wrong with hunting IMO. i guess im in the "a lot of haters" group. ive already got in enough trouble on here talking about his wife so ill leave it at that.

I have no interest in the cinder block test. Pretty much useless for anything real. I get taking a stand against a person or company you don’t like. I won’t touch GSM or anything Wildgame Innovations. But the broadhead is super interesting and did way better than most thought it would. I’m not buying but it’s interesting.

Hey look it’s a tannish gold rage with radius blades… but more expensive. Truly the future of broadheads42349FB6-E1F8-4B30-A9B0-243A8C701C7F.jpeg

Attachments

• 9AE7C02E-0087-4447-B772-9F664FEFA74C.jpeg
    9AE7C02E-0087-4447-B772-9F664FEFA74C.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 42F1617B-E4DC-4667-8B83-1AE3E2DF2127.jpeg
    42F1617B-E4DC-4667-8B83-1AE3E2DF2127.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 31
Back