• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Carrying Bolts and Drill with JX3 Hybrid Versa Pack System

LAKY

For those people using the JX3 Hybrid with the Pack system, that binocular pouch has a perfect section on the back of it to store a bunch of bolts and a treehopper mini drill. It packs really nice and puts them right where you need them while installing bolts.JX3_Bino_Bolt_Carrier.jpg

Nice!

I use one of the two small pouches that come with the kit. Just clip one on my lineman’s belt biner. Perfect size.

I might try the bino harness

Here's what we are using
1a67ef6a1f36dcf07a7f5ad92a2386ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Where can I get this ASAP. Awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my first hunt in with the bino harness. I used the backpack and 2 small pouches all last season. Swapped to the bino harness and two small pouches today. Worked out great.

Got my first hunt in with the bino harness. I used the backpack and 2 small pouches all last season. Swapped to the bino harness and two small pouches today. Worked out great.
Even if I didn't have a JX3 Hybrid, I would still carry my bolts and drill this way after trying it. And, I thought I had a good setup before in a hip pouch. I also like the built in tree strap. I do unsnap it from me and hang it in front of me when settled.
20220901_110141 - Copy.jpg

Back