• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

jx3

1. Hardly_Hangin

Nondestructive JX3 harness mod (no sewing required!!)

TLDR, how to hit the "nondestructivley modifying JX3" easy button for improved load carrying comfort. Insert generic saftey disclosure about modifying gear. From the outstart, ill give full inspirational credit to @kyler1945 and his meat hauling JX3 modifications, thanks for all your work...
  2. S

JX3 for sale - your own personal Cyber Monday! - SOLD, PLEASE CLOSE

Hey all, yes, you can check my profile, I'm new to this forum... well, not really, I've just been a lurker, an infomaniac, a lookie lou, or whatever you want to call me. I just upgraded and now I can post. Nice to finally interact with y'all. In any case, I have a JX3 I used for 4 days in...
  3. LAKY

Carrying Bolts and Drill with JX3 Hybrid Versa Pack System

For those people using the JX3 Hybrid with the Pack system, that binocular pouch has a perfect section on the back of it to store a bunch of bolts and a treehopper mini drill. It packs really nice and puts them right where you need them while installing bolts.
  4. M

SOLD - JX3 Hybrid for sale - $225 tyd

JX3 purchased in Feb '20 - Gen1 Excellent condition, used ~10 times in Oct/Nov $225 without tether tyd
  5. KartShot

SOLD JX3 Hybrid. SOLD please close.

Excellent condition JX3. Only hunted twice. Just selling because I have a narrow 28" waist. Comes with everything it comes with out of box including tether, linesman belt, bridge and all carabiniers. $375Tyd.
Back