• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Climbing Stick Parts; Cleat, Step w/Aider, Standoffs SOLD Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGF

I have for sale the following used items:

SOLD EWO Doublestep for 1" tube w/2 step aider (Formerly 3 step cut down to two). Step is anodized and has some camo spray paint on it. $35.00 TYD, PayPal

Aider.jpg

SOLD EWO Ultralight Standoffs, NON-Rotating for 1" tube. Standoffs are anodized and have been spray painted camo. Qty. 2 $35.00 TYD PayPal for the pair PayPal
Standoffs.jpg

SOLD Schaefer Cam Cleat with 7' Amsteel Stick Rope, $35.00 TYD PayPal
Cam cleat and amsteel rope.jpg

All prices are shipped TYD CONUS paid via PayPal.

Thanks for looking,
Dan

Last edited:
I'm not sure of gap on the aider off the top of my head. I want to say 16" but can't say for certain. I'll report back later tonight when I get home.

Thanks,
-Dan

If stand offs don’t go through I’ll take them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back