• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

stick

1. P

WTS Black Eagle X-Impact 350s

Venmo or Paypal Only. Looking to sell 3x Gen 2 Tethrd One Sticks stealth stripped. Had them sent for QA during recall. Been through 10+ sits since no issues. $315 TYD 23x 350 Spine Black Eagle X-Impacts With Aluminum FOCOS Insert and Outsert No Fletchings 267 Grains +/- 2 grains never been...
  2. B

Hodag Licking Stick?

Anyone use one? What results did you have? Have heard really good things about them but just a limited number of people. Any other mock scrape setups work better than others for y’all?
  3. DGF

Climbing Stick Parts; Cleat, Step w/Aider, Standoffs SOLD Please Close

I have for sale the following used items: SOLD EWO Doublestep for 1" tube w/2 step aider (Formerly 3 step cut down to two). Step is anodized and has some camo spray paint on it. $35.00 TYD, PayPal SOLD EWO Ultralight Standoffs, NON-Rotating for 1" tube. Standoffs are anodized and have...
  4. DGF

One Stick W/Scout Angled Platform SOLD Please Close

I have for sale a Onestick. It's constructed of an angled scout platform, Anodized EWO Ultralight standoffs, a EWO two step sewn webbing aider (formerly a 3 step aider cut down to 2), a 15" Lone Wolf tube, a Schaefer cam cleat and a full burry amsteel rope. This stick is in used condition...
  5. Bondy OutdoorsTV

using sticks to go up, platform to hunt, but rappel down

curious if anyone uses climbing sticks to go up a tree, a platform to saddle hunt off of, then uses a rope to rappel on the way down (obviously removing the platform and sticks)? It seems easier than trying to climb down especially with aiders. Faster too possibly? But there is the extra bulk of...
  6. Red Beard

Safe guard for sale

Safe guard for sale. Pretty loud when I got it but I was finally able to silence it with some vet wrap. Packs up well and functions great as a repelling device... just couldn't get it to play nice with my one stick. $403tyd. Top of the line one stick (hydro-dipped in neversawit camo) also for...
  7. S

Xop mini stick mods (lay flat, No added parts)

I've been wanting the packability of LWCG sticks but have not been able to get ahold of them, so I've been checking out different stick options attempting to recreate what makes them packable. Essentially it is a rotating stand-off that allows the stick to lay flat. Ironically with the XOP...
  8. Jtaylor

"Button Runner 2.0"

Thanks for the idea @mtsrunner! So I give credit to mtsrunner for this, I just put it on sticks. It's an Amsteel daisy chain semi-permanently attached to the stick and eliminates the need for a versa button. Seems to work just as well as a daisy chain, can't be dropped and no mechanical or...
  9. G

Comparing the Wild Edge Stepp vs. OOAL's Shikar sticks

For anyone wanting to take a more in-depth look at Wild Edge Stepps or Out On A Limb's Shikar sticks, I do a side-by-side climbing comparison of the two to see how high you can get with each system when paired with the most popular aiders that are commonly used with them. We'll show you how to...
  10. Madgrad02

SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE Leverage Climbing Sticks

Full length (32") climbing sticks - barely used. Folding double steps that angle out so you get more room for big feet. Lone Wolf versabutton and rope mod (9' of sterling 8mm accessory cord factory cut from R&W Rope) held in place with castration bands. Camo sponge painted. Stack great...
  11. C

DIY Rope & Stick Platform

I didn't know what to call this climbing method but nonetheless wanted to get some opinions on its potential pros and cons. I like it and am currently making one, I have a Tethrd Mantis coming with a Predator Platform so I'll probably use that instead of the lumber as mentioned in the video as...
  12. Murph4028

Lost or potentially stolen equipment

So I posted a link below for the equipment I am referencing but a while back I posted the thread about how I built a platform and modded some helium sticks for a friend of mine. Well I had my wife mail them back to him and turns out the post office is telling me that they either lost them or...
  13. Murph4028

Super light experimental DIY LWCG stick

So I got bored and went out to the garage and decided to build another stick. I plan on buying the LWCG platform and thought it would be cool to build a stick that may be able to lock on to the platform and fold the way their new sticks do. I am and always have been a fan of double steps on...
Back