• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk 20" 4 pack are in at Mack's prairie wings

prvance

Hawk 20" 4 pack are in at Mack's prairie wings but the website wont work I had to call them but got them for 109.00 and free shipping.

Hawk 20" 4 pack are in at Mack's prairie wings but the website wont work I had to call them but got them for 109.00 and free shipping.

I tried getting on the site too but wouldn’t work. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll call too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered a set.... I don’t need them though. Trying to figure out why I ordered them... oh well!

I don’t really need them either. I’m going to be one sticking too (if my single short beast stick ever comes in- ordered in February). Then I have a set of WE steps. I had regular length hawk heliums but sold them to fund the beast stick. But I liked the helium’s a lot and want a decent set of full sticks on hand just to round out the arsenal. So these should fit the bill nicely.

I got a 4 pack of 20” because I couldn’t find anywhere selling singles and I refuse to pay $50 for just one, lol. Makes total sense.
Now trying to decide to keep or sell my set of full size.

Edit/ full disclosure: I refuse to pay $50 for just one helium, I did buy a Shikar mini...

Last edited:
Wow ordered them less than 2 hours ago and have shipping notification. Makes it hard to cancel.... :oops:

Wow ordered them less than 2 hours ago and have shipping notification. Makes it hard to cancel.... :oops:

Give in and don’t cancel! Lol. I placed my order at 10am and they were shipped by before 3pm. Pretty good!

If you guys are having a hard time trying to figure out what to do with all your extra sticks you can send them my way.:tearsofjoy:

I got a set from Midway. I plan on one sticking with an aider, but if the doesn't work out I'll have the whole set. Plan to set one up the a platform as the top step for short hunts, leave on plain for all day hunts with a larger stand alone platform, that should leave me with 2 spares that I may stash throughout the woods through hunting season.

I ordered a set.... I don’t need them though. Trying to figure out why I ordered them... oh well!
Hahaha! I did the same thing last week on camofire. Literally no need for them. Hunting season needs to get here so I can concentrate on killing things instead of buying things

Does anyone know what the 20" hawk helium stick weigh per stick without a strap? They are advertising them as 1.8lbs. Michigan Great Outdoors did a review on youtube and said his weighed in at 2.2lbs per stick without a strap. Which one is it? ha

Back