• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk saddle and platform

$329 MSRP for entire kit (includes saddle, reclining belt, tether, climbing rope, rope grabber, carry bag and carabiners)

$99 MSRP for full platform

$49.99 MSRP on small platform that integrates into the top of our Helium Stick

Putting this in retail stores is what’s going to set them apart from everyone else... doesn’t matter if the saddle and platforms are great or light as long as they function, they’ve proved that with the fact that they sell more mobile sticks than any other company out there currently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im stoked to see what platforms looks like. If its light and decent size it's going to compete well with the other well known brands

Putting this in retail stores is what’s going to set them apart from everyone else... doesn’t matter if the saddle and platforms are great or light as long as they function, they’ve proved that with the fact that they sell more mobile sticks than any other company out there currently

I agree. Also depending on the size of the platform, some of the treestand hunters might buy just to have a more mobile set up too.

Yep, absolutely the first thought that came to my mind.

My second thought was that the saddle made his butt look big.

This is pretty cool.

If any more larger companies get into making saddles, I hope it is the rock climbing harness makers. They'll do a much better job than if Hunter Safety Systems, Browning, and Muddy start doing it.

I will stick to my made in the USA saddle and platform. I do think that they will sell a ton of these once they hit the retail stores and get exposure out to the other portion of the hunting community that is not aware of/familiar with saddle hunting.

My take is that it’s going to be interesting from the safety/standards side. First mainstream tree stand manufacturer to release a saddle, how will that affect the smaller guys? More publicity is always a good thing, more competition usually equals innovation & better prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just wonder if/how they are going to sell in stores without any kind of safety certification? Stands have to be TMA certified to be sold and there isn’t a standard on saddles yet.

I just wonder if/how they are going to sell in stores without any kind of safety certification? Stands have to be TMA certified to be sold and there isn’t a standard on saddles yet.

I was wondering the same thing? I thought I had heard somewhere that there was a "summit" of sorts between some saddle manufacturers & TMA? Perhaps an industry insider (ahem, cough cough) has a little more info or is aware if such a meeting occurred?

Back