• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kestrel Flex

Jimmy Wallhanger

Just ordered one today in ASAT size 1 with the rope and carabiner bridge. Cost $350 CAD shipped.

Anyone got one?

I have a Kestrel size 2 and I feel it's a bit big but was right on the line as I'm a 36 waist. I heard a podcast with DIY and Boswell saying the size 1 woth the flex should be perfect for the in between sizes.

I'm pumped.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

They don’t start shipping till 6/1. So... non staff customers do not have them in hand yet.

I asked Debbie about the sizing as I fluctuate between a 36 and 38 waist during the season. She recommended a size 2 for me.

Just ordered one today in ASAT size 1 with the rope and carabiner bridge. Cost $350 CAD shipped.

Anyone got one?

I have a Kestrel size 2 and I feel it's a bit big but was right on the line as I'm a 36 waist. I heard a podcast with DIY and Boswell saying the size 1 woth the flex should be perfect for the in between sizes.

I'm pumped.

I am the same size as you and ordered a size 2 anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I ordered the size one, Predator. Ordered the lineman rope and tree tether from Tethrd, less bulky than the Aero Hunter offering.

I'm trimming down to 190

It will be interesting to see if the flex is more comfortable than the kestrel. I had a size 1 and 2 kestrel... I always liked the size 2 better but needed suspenders to hold it up walking in.
As far as weight... Yes it would be nice to be 180 pounds again but I have been 200 pounds for 20 years and do not see an increase or decrease on the horizon.

I ordered the size one, Predator. Ordered the lineman rope and tree tether from Tethrd, less bulky than the Aero Hunter offering.
I ordered a 12 feet of predator rope with a hand spliced sort eye witch would make the rope 10 feet once spliced for under 50 dollars from Wesspur. The predator rope is on back order but should be in June 18. I using it for a linesman belt.

Back