• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Scentlok - Saddle Hunter series- 60% off

cibor

SH Member

40% off

$119.99 per item

Cheers

40% off

$119.99 per item

Cheers

They just switched from 40 to 60% off!

I guess they’re making some updates to the suit and changing the Camo pattern for next year.

They just switched from 40 to 60% off!

I guess they’re making some updates to the suit and changing the Camo pattern for next year.
I am fighting an intense internal battle to not go drop a bunch of cash on Scent Lok right now, it’s tearing me apart. Thing is even if you buy it for a steal, then you’ll have to deal with staring at some updated suit in a couple months, no good options!!!

I am fighting an intense internal battle to not go drop a bunch of cash on Scent Lok right now, it’s tearing me apart. Thing is even if you buy it for a steal, then you’ll have to deal with staring at some updated suit in a couple months, no good options!!!

Buy the jacket. Then get the updated pants. From what I read the jacket is nice the pants are not so much. But I can’t give a first hand review I have never seen it.

SAME! Except, I'm just somewhat interested in the SH set.

You know where to go now.

Of course my wife just spent $119.99 a piece to get it for me for Christmas. Oh well. I haven’t got to even use it yet. I’m planning on using it tomorrow. Knee pads are definitely nothing more than enforced knee patches. Camo pattern I don’t really care about that or what pattern it is. I mean if I had a choice it would be bottomland but I don’t care that much. As long has it is comfortable and keeps me warm.

Only works on the saddle hunter set $64 for the jacket….hmmm

Yeah, I saw it in a video after I already ordered the jacket. Hard not to give it a shot at that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this suit in. I wanted it as a replacement to my cabelas broadhead suit I purchased several years back.

Camo is darker than I like, but suitable for some situations.

Pants are a lightly funny fit for me - there’s no stretch in butt and crotch. But I’ll never wear them for more than a couple hundred yard walk so no biggie.

Jacket I went XL for the length. I could fit two of me in the body of the jacket. From the looks of it, I can overlap the front of the jacket and still retain the use of the pockets. I’m gonna just add magnets or snaps somehow to overlap and close it up. It would still be usable in regular configuration.

the material is quiet.

Seems like it will work fine for what I bought it for. Used the sale and discount code and bought two battery packs to get total up for free shipping. In the end a great deal. It will work well enough to let me unload a much more expensive alternative.

I got this suit in. I wanted it as a replacement to my cabelas broadhead suit I purchased several years back.

Camo is darker than I like, but suitable for some situations.

Pants are a lightly funny fit for me - there’s no stretch in butt and crotch. But I’ll never wear them for more than a couple hundred yard walk so no biggie.

Jacket I went XL for the length. I could fit two of me in the body of the jacket. From the looks of it, I can overlap the front of the jacket and still retain the use of the pockets. I’m gonna just add magnets or snaps somehow to overlap and close it up. It would still be usable in regular configuration.

the material is quiet.

Seems like it will work fine for what I bought it for. Used the sale and discount code and bought two battery packs to get total up for free shipping. In the end a great deal. It will work well enough to let me unload a much more expensive alternative.

I got the xl too and that thing is massive in the belly. Should’ve gotten the large but oh well. Got a windy all day hunt coming up Friday so I’ll see how it works out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back