• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sewn eye applied tethers/linemans

BeardedHunter

So I’m looking for a new lineman’s rope to replace my 11mm rope. I replaced my tether last year and I love the Oplux so I’m wanting to do the same for my lineman’s rope. My only issue is I’d like a little bit longer rope than the 7’ finished tether I got from Bullman last year. Nothing wrong with it and no hate to bullman at all. My experience with product and company were both great. Is there anywhere I can get a slightly longer sewn eye tether? Or am I better off just buying a length of oplux and tying a loop my self?

I really like sewn eye for its compactness but after wearing out a tether mid season last year, I went with a tied figure 8. For the length of a single sewn eye, I can buy far more rope and just tie a knot myself with spare rope left over.

I really like sewn eye for its compactness but after wearing out a tether mid season last year, I went with a tied figure 8. For the length of a single sewn eye, I can buy far more rope and just tie a knot myself with spare rope left over.
That’s kinda what I was thinking honestly. Where’s a good place to order oplux by the foot

Cruzr is one of the few places that will do both sewn eyes, and sewn to custom eye length. Just add the details in the webform before you add it to your cart. I've purchased ropes from them. And I also really like the 9.5mm HTP for a lineman's belt (it's closer to 10mm , though). Just personal preference.

Back