• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Team 13 Thread

I do believe last time we were on a team together we won this thing.

Make sure you get us 10 points before you start chasing those dumb mature bucks....just sayin ;)
[/QUOTE
Yeah we did...

If I'm not good for at least 10 points by end of October, it's gonna be because I'm 6ft under.

Its been killing me driving to the boat ramp every morning. There are 2 nice 8s hanging out on the side of the road by a state park. I've seen them in the same spot 3 mornings now.

I was sidelined all spring after knee surgery and was busy this summer trying to catch up, so I have done zero scouting this year. That just means it's a green light on everything. There will be no passing up any deer hoping for an opportunity at some buck I have pics of/otherwise know about. It's a spike killing year this year. So I should be good for 12 points. :)

October 1st opener for me as well here in Illinois. The long wait is almost over! Good luck fellas!! I’m so ready to get after it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so amped I can't stand myself. First year to have:

• An out-of-state tag. I can legally shoot 6 bucks and basically unlimited does this year.
  • A car with less than 200k miles on it. Been a LONG time since I've had that
  • A boat that is fully functional and that doesn't leak
I spent a chunk of the summer mapping out good counties based on DMAP harvest reports and trophy records and drove all over them. I'm not saying I'll do better than I ever have before, but I've got more acres of good habitat and better access to them than I've ever had before.

I ain't skinny, but I ain't as heavy as I was end of last season either. May have to get @iamcorey to help drag but I should be able to muster up enough energy to cock the mini and pull the trigger.

season opens for me tomorrow, gonna try and get out of work early and get a hang in. I have to move in november(military) but I already linked up with hunters for the hungry so I’m not gonna be as picky this year. Good luck everyone, glad to be a part of the team!

I've won a handful of buck pools.

With us guys all on one team we're gonna kick some butt...

Last edited:
Back