• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What's the easiest way to read a book in a tree in a saddle?

Fuse Dude

What's the easiest way to read a book in a tree in a saddle?

I wanna read Game of thrones, while trying to get medieval on them deers...

Please provide guidance, and kindest Regards,

Da FuseDude

Is this some kinda trick question? U and I both know majority saddle hunters can't read

That book is way better than the stupid show....I think the book is always better than the movie except maybe forest Gump...that book was kinda dumb.

I hold the book in my lap when seated and when leaning I prop my elbows on the back band strap

Is this some kinda trick question? U and I both know majority saddle hunters can't read

That book is way better than the stupid show....I think the book is always better than the movie except maybe forest Gump...that book was kinda dumb.

I hold the book in my lap when seated and when leaning I prop my elbows on the back band strap
I liked the shows better than the books. #differentstrokes

Personally I would just buy an older model Kindle EReader. They are small and thin, you barely even know you're carrying one in your bag or cargo pant. They can be found for as little as $15 because everyone is always upgrading to newer models, but those readers are tanks that little moving parts and they last forever. But don't go too old, get one with at least wifi because it just make your life easier.

I
Personally I would just buy an older model Kindle EReader. They are small and thin, you barely even know you're carrying one in your bag or cargo pant. They can be found for as little as $15 because everyone is always upgrading to newer models, but those readers are tanks that little moving parts and they last forever. But don't go too old, get one with at least wifi because it just make your life easier.

I don't have wifi in my woods!?!? Where are you hunting???

;-)

I lean on the thinner paperbacks for deer season. For example, a Louis L'amour Westerns fits in saddle bags and pockets easily. I can bend a page and stuff in a pocket quickly when deer come in. Most of these paperbacks I get from library sales so, if they get ruined, no big deal. I've read on my phone but I don't like the light source. I have an old Kindle...that's a good idea.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

I

I don't have wifi in my woods!?!? Where are you hunting???

;-)
haha I meant so you can download and updates from home easily instead of having to plug it in a computer. But I know a few people that hunt from their own deck. One guy was proud that he shot a doe from him bathroom window.

Do you really do that, or is this just a clever response? I was always told to respect books, but paperbacks are like the magazines of the book world.
No, I really do separate them. Just easier to stuff in the pack quickly. Just joking about the ounces tho. i do Respect the hard covers i and my dad have collected over the years. But the 25 cent paperbacks might get a haircut before heading to the stand

To all u suggesting some type of electronic device let me ask u 1 thing.....will that device do u any good when u forget TP? Didn't think so......books>tech

So I'm going to see pictures of you trading in your Thermacell for mud soon?

Back