• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS (REDUCED PRICE) New Tethrd Mantis XL w/ microfit adjusters | Lineman & Tether

diuilin

I bought this Mantis as part of a package of new gear, knowing that I would need a smaller size. I've never even had it out of the house, so there are no signs of wear. It is identical to one you might buy from Tethrd for $200 plus $16 for microfit adjusters plus tax and shipping. Buy it all here for $185, and you'll have it all by the end of this week!

Also have new Tethrd Lineman belt and tree tether with locking carabiners -- $95 for both.

For questions or to claim one of these items, text 8145586697

F&F Paypal or add 4%.

Attachments

• IMG_1596.JPG
    IMG_1596.JPG
    299.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1595.JPG
    IMG_1595.JPG
    315 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1597.JPG
    IMG_1597.JPG
    297.5 KB · Views: 42