• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

diy platform

1. GreenMtHunter

DIY Camo

Decided to do a little DIY camo on my new Tethrd Predator Platform and Muddy Pro climbing sticks. Didn’t come out too bad!
  2. JAYBO

Lone Wolf platform - please remove

Ebay...
  3. U

Would this work for a Tree stand??? Lone Wolf hangon seat kit

I purchased this product to DIY my own platform. Please let me know if you have tried it and what configurations you have made. Ive seen a seat like this but it was different...
  4. M

HD shelf bracket for ring of steps

Any thoughts on using something like this for a step in a ring of steps? says its rated to 1000lbs. figured putting a piece of flat horizontal behind it where it would attach to the tree to keep it from falling over/torquing. Granted its going to be clunky, possibly noisy if banging around, has...
  5. G

DIY Platform (2.5lbs w/strap)

Long time lurker. Thank you to everyone who has inspired all of my DIY ideas over the years, hopefully I can give back with this post and inspire someone else! Disclaimer - Don't criticize the welds too badly, I've been welding for a grand total of 2 weeks now! This platform is a cut down...
  6. Dmeckert18

Building platfrom

I just ordered supplies from doublesteps.com. I decided to go with the 9in post, two tree cleats and lonewolf alpha seat I got. Now building it I was going to go 1in down on both ends to put the cleats and in the middle at 4.5 in I was going to put the platform. Do you think this build plan...
  7. Dmeckert18

Question!! Lonewolf platform

Is there a way to cam over using the lonewolf alpha seat for the platform. I noticed alot of the xop platform or the old lonewolf seats but you cant buy those anymore. But the alpha is very similar but doesn't have the ears on the side. Looking for a way to cam over this seat. Any advice helps...
  8. Dmeckert18

Question, lonewolf platform

Is there a way to cam over using the lonewolf alpha seat for the platform. I noticed alot of the xop platform or the old lonewolf seats but you cant buy those anymore. But the alpha is very similar but doesn't have the ears on the side. Looking for a way to cam over this seat. Any advice helps...
  9. Dmeckert18

Difference between lonewolf alpha seat vs lonewolf elite

I was looking to purchase a lonewolf seat for a platform but wanted to know the difference between the lonewolf alpha seat vs the lonewolf elite seat
  10. Dmeckert18

Wanting to buy a platform or complete platform set up

Looking for a good platform to use or a solid complete setup. Looking for an xop platform or lonewolf but open to all.
  11. Dmeckert18

Wanting to BUY a platform or a complete platform setup

Trying to find a good platform or a complete setup. Prefer an xop or lonewolf platform and set up but open to all.
  12. Dmeckert18

Wanting to buy a platform or complete platform set up

I'm looking to buy a platform, can be a completed setup or just the platform its self. Looking for an xop set up preferably or lonewolf set up also cam locking system would be a bonus as well.
  13. R

XOP Diy Platform for sale

I have a XOP diy platform that I'm selling for $120 to your door. I have attached pictures of them Platform. The only thing that is wrong with the platform is the where the leveling bolt hits the bar its pushed in. I have tried to upload pictures but it says the image is to large. I can email or...
Back