• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

saddle comfort

1. T

The Bridge Buddy

Eliminate Hip Pinch | Prolong Bridge Rope life | Only 2oz. | Fits in your pocket | Created in Wisconsin The Bridge Buddy is a product designed to help fellow hunters stay in the woods just a little longer. If you're like us, after sitting in your saddle for multiple hours, a little adjustment...
  2. S

Simple tweak made my Tethrd Mantis more comfortable

I have a Tethrd Mantis size Large and since I first started using it a few months ago, I always felt like the bottom of the saddle would ride up and not be that comfortable. I was putting the waist belt low and hooking the leg loops to the attachment points on my waist belt like I saw Greg do...
  3. C&Doutdoors

Debating on selling my aero evo

I started out with the sitdrag and switched to the evo and for some reason I just cant get comfortable in it. I've tried adjusting everything possible it's either leg pinch or hip pinch. I get rid of one and the other one starts on me. I felt the sitdrag was pretty comfortable for me and really...
  4. C

Saddle to long?

What is the maximum length a saddle should be? I see them from 28” to 32”
  5. Amarty734

Mantis fixed bridge concerns

Like the title says I am curious to if any of you have had issues with the fixed bridge length of the mantis? From what I read, if the bridge length isn’t right for you, you can end up with hip pinch. Should this be a concern for me? I’m 5’7” about 180 lbs with a 34” waist and plan on buying a...
  6. HeartlandOutdoorLiving

Quick Question, Walking in.. Leg Straps... Attached or Dangling ...?

I am just curious what most of you do with your leg straps when walking in, to your tree. Are you latching the legs straps from your vehicle and walking into the woods with them attached. Or are you not wearing the saddle to your hunting location? The reason I ask, is some of the home made...
Back