• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Debating on selling my aero evo

C&Doutdoors

I started out with the sitdrag and switched to the evo and for some reason I just cant get comfortable in it. I've tried adjusting everything possible it's either leg pinch or hip pinch. I get rid of one and the other one starts on me. I felt the sitdrag was pretty comfortable for me and really didn't have those problems.
Tonight for the first time I tried a large mantis saddle and it wasn't to bad. Deffintley didn't have the issues I was having with the evo. Not sure if I need a L or XL though. None of the straps was tighten on the way but I kept getting a pinch toward the center of my back. I'm having a heck of a time finding one that's comfortable for me.
So I'm trying to see what people's advice is with those issues and what can I really get for the evo since there not even available anymore. There still a high demand for them? Or does anyone recommend any saddles that are pretty good at eliminating those issues.

Have you tried sliding the saddle way down. Below where your pant buckle is and beyond? I'm not familiar with the aero, but I feel like theres always an adjustment that can be made to eliminate pinch or discomfort.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

have you tried a kesterl that was the beat choice for me

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Have you tried sliding the saddle way down. Below where your pant buckle is and beyond? I'm not familiar with the aero, but I feel like theres always an adjustment that can be made to eliminate pinch or discomfort.

I think I got the pinch figured out on the aero, just the leg straps are bothering me but if you don't have them on and makes the lower part just flap there

No the kestrel is the only one I haven't tried now, no one near me has one and really wasn't wanting to just buy one without trying it
i have had them all minus the flex an the kesterl is hands doen the best for me

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think I got the pinch figured out on the aero, just the leg straps are bothering me but if you don't have them on and makes the lower part just flap there
I run my leg straps loose at almost all times except when I'm climbing. But once again I have a mantis so the saddle itself is a little different. I could use it without the leg straps at all probably if I wanted.

Back