• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

wild edge

1. Dave_Collins

Battlement for Big Boys

So I keep trying different platforms, sticks, you name it. I finally found a lightweight, tough, easy to install platform that holds all 275 pounds of me. Try out the new Battlement from Wild Edge. Found my perch, pardon the pun..... (I know I’m not up high, just want to get used to this...
  2. TonyGreenway

Please Remove-SOLD-Tethrd Kit

Local pick up or buyer pays shipping. Tethrd Kit - $635 Tethrd Mantis - XL - $200 Lineman belt w/ Ascent Lite carabiner, Swabisch prusik & handmade tender - $50 Lineman belt w/ Ropeman 1 and Ascent Lite carabiner - $80 Wild Country Ascent Lite carabiner- $10 SYS Hauler - $10 SYS Hauler ES...
  3. J

[SOLD] Wild Edge SteppLadder

This is a 10 pack of the steps with a bag that holds 10 and a bag that holds 8. There was a small tear in the larger bag but has been patched with Tear-Aid on the inside and outside. They are in good condition with 1 season of use on them. Selling for $130. Free shipping. Venmo or Paypal excepted.
  4. P

WEI perch and 3 WE Steps mark sold

All items are in good condition. Only used them for the early season. I would prefer to sell everything together. Cost includes shipping. PayPal preferred. WEI Perch= $115 3 WE steps= $45
  5. S

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE Trophyline Saddle $75 (older model) - Wild Edge Steps (5)

5 wild edge steps. Been on the tree for practice a handful of times. (SOLD to VTBOWHUNT pending funds) Older Model XL Trophy Line Saddle with nice dump pouch. Super comfortable but have two other saddles now.$75tyd obo PayPal goods and services...I’ll take care of fees. message with any questions
  6. castsnagger

Wild Edge Stepladder 5-step $80 TYD SOLD please close

Like new. I put two of these on a tree a couple of times, but then went in a different direction for climbing. $80 to your door. PayPal friends and family.
  7. G

Comparing the Wild Edge Stepp vs. OOAL's Shikar sticks

For anyone wanting to take a more in-depth look at Wild Edge Stepps or Out On A Limb's Shikar sticks, I do a side-by-side climbing comparison of the two to see how high you can get with each system when paired with the most popular aiders that are commonly used with them. We'll show you how to...
  8. Red Beard

Have: Wild Edge steps, Want: COC broadheads

I have two Wild Edge steps that I'd like to trade for some cut-on-contact broadheads. Not looking for a whole 3 pack (except for Magnus), just one or two and they dont have to be the same type/brand. Steps have been on a tree exactly two times. Broadheads preferred are: Magnus Stinger Killer...
  9. D

(SOLD - PLEASE CLOSE) Wild Edge Perch For Sale

Wild Edge Perch For Sale Purchased End of August 2019. Used 5-6 times. Worked great but need to replace other higher priority gear. Little bit of wear as seen in pictures. No Modifications. $125 TYD UPS Ground = Tracking and Quick Delivery Payment accepted: PayPal
  10. Prill87

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

6 Wild Edge Steps + Knaider/Swaider Used on 2 hunts and some practice in the back yard. PayPal $150 TYD. I have almost $180 into it
  11. WarFrog

Kydex/Magnet Setup for Wild Edge (Murph4028)

Can anyone share the specs for Murph4028’s kydex/magnet setup for WE steps (where to source/how to build it out)?
  12. Murph4028

Why you need Tethrd Versa Straps

It's pretty obvious I've been putting out a lot of info lately. As my season gets closer I've thrown it into high gear and been rehearsing climbing methods, weeding out unnecessary items, cyber mapping areas I've already physically scouted and so on. With the massive influx of new saddle hunters...
  13. Murph4028

My solution for carrying wild edge steps

Wanted to make a short video addressing how I solved my issue of how to carry my wild edge steps. Maybe others would prefer this method as well.
  14. J

Wild Edge Step - Set of 10 - $175tyd

10 step set of wild edge stepps with bag.. I have wrapped the steps in camo flex wrap to deaden the noise. Also cut the bottom of the bag out so the ropes can hang through the bottom. It works better that way so the ropes don’t pull the zipper down.. PayPal or Venmo only Dm me with shipping...
  15. P

WE steps-I need 5

I need 5 if anyone had them. I know they are sold on the website. I will take new or used. Pm me please
  16. P

WTT/WTS Lone Wolf Assault 2

Have a lone wolf assault 2 hang on. $150 buyer pays shipping. Will also trade for wild edge steps or a predator platform. PM if interested for pictures.
  17. T

Selling Wild Edge Kit - Sold

I am selling a kit from Wild Edge that includes a 12 step larger base kit (9 steps with 6ft ropes and 3 with 8ft), a WEI Perch Platform, a WE Bow hook, and a WE Aider. Everything is in really nice condition. I hooked two steps onto a tree to try them (one as a step and the other as a hand...
  18. Zddog

Perch, Predator, Lone Wolf Platforms

I don't know about you, but I can stop being excited about how much innovation has transpired over the past three years in the saddle industry. Not only has the saddles come a long way since the first one I ever hunted out of and still do (Trophyline Tree Saddle), but the steps and platforms...
  19. brentkphoto

WTB Wild Edge Stepps

Checking to see if anyone on here is selling a set of Wild Edge Stepps before I put in for a set on their website. Ideally I'd be looking for a set of 8. Anyone selling a set?
  20. HuntJaxx

Wild Edge knock off??

I ran across these on eBay while looking for a set of WE steps that I could get faster than the 8-12 week wait. Not sure what to think and I emailed the seller for specs such as rope length, weight, and general spec info. Haven’t got any response and I’m curious if anyone else has seen these or...
Back