• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wild Edge knock off??

Search Trophy tree steps on here. They are a copy of the original Jim step that wild edge, I think bought the rights to. Different people have different feelings about that and there have been mixed reviews about customer service from the guy selling them.

I ran across these on eBay while looking for a set of WE steps that I could get faster than the 8-12 week wait. Not sure what to think and I emailed the seller for specs such as rope length, weight, and general spec info. Haven’t got any response and I’m curious if anyone else has seen these or purchased them??
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/173675504925

Also see a Russian version using round tubing for $129 on the bottom of the page. I better get my credit card ready! Good looking bag though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It said no returns. So I would check them out a little more before you drop a 140 bucks on them . Just saying.

The ones made out of the round tubing have a 30 day return policy so they might be worth the $129, and the bag is really nice looking!!

Search Trophy tree steps on here. They are a copy of the original Jim step that wild edge, I think bought the rights to. Different people have different feelings about that and there have been mixed reviews about customer service from the guy selling them.

I figured I could get more info regarding these here and that helps. I didn’t know the backstory on these either. I’ll definitely be looking further into it before I make a purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you need them sooner than 8-12 weeks?

The fall is a long way off.

Yeah fall is a long way off! I’m new to saddle hunting though, and I’ve actually never hunted from a tree. My plan is to work on dialing in my saddle system for the next 5.5 months so that I’m as ready as I can be by opening day. I’m trying to keep all my options open for my ascent system, and was thinking I may go with a mix of preset SRT locations as well as the Wild Edge steps or maybe the Lone Wolf hand climber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back