• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Advice on muddy pro sticks

Arkhunter18

Can anyone give me an actual weight on 5 muddy pro sticks..wanting to go to a shorter stick and get rid of my 4 xops... wanting to get 15-18 with no aiders if possible

I hear the new batches are weighing in at 13 lbs for 4 sticks...I was hoping it was really 10 lbs...

They are heavy I remember weighing mine and they were around 3.5lbs each. You are talking nearly 18lbs for 5.

A stock 4 pack of the two-step muddy pros comes in right around 10 lbs. I had them and weighed.

Multiply by how ever many you want to carry.

abcedb4ee70365b721bd0c973c096f39.jpg
179cd2e703ef65c98ce852836d6df4a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so 4 would be 11.2 give or take...still better than 14.8 for 4 xop full size with single steps

I use 3 muddy sticks and a movable amsteel aider. I hunt 15-16 ft consistently, shoot traditional and that height is in the confidence zone for me. I think my movable aider is 9/16 Amsteel, not positive though. The diameter is good to grab with or without gloves. It works well for me. I’ve never used my muddy sticks without an aider so I can’t share experience there.

Back