• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What’s the Hottest?

shmelton

SH Member
Saddle in the market for 2023? Looking at buying another Saddle, need to know what the best options are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In 2023, I’d buy a TX-5.
I have Cruzr Xc. I’ve heard Cruzr changed the buckle out for a less than favorable one. Not sure this is true. If it’s the same buckle as mine I’d buy Cruzr XC as well.

Well you have that tethrd lockdown that’s been getting some good chatter from the shows they were at…

Should be seeing some new ones hitting the market very soon.

Lot of good ones! All have pros and con’s. I’ve had Tethrd, Cruzr, Aero Hunter, Trophyline, but my favorite has been the TX5 with stretch panel!! Good luck choosing.

Just received a Cgm cobra and at first I wasn’t sure but every time I sit in it I like it more and more

Was CGM the company that put out some videos and info on fall testing they had done on some of their saddles? I’ve been out of the loop, but if I remember correctly, they were one of the few that I had seen that from.

Was CGM the company that put out some videos and info on fall testing they had done on some of their saddles? I’ve been out of the loop, but if I remember correctly, they were one of the few that I had seen that from.

Yes they are one of the ones that released videos of drop testing

I like my latitude method, however whenever I get a new saddle it will be one of the companies listed already, partially because they all seem great (except for tethrd, because, as you all know, tethrd sucks), and partially because the owners are members here and stand behind their products (or I guess... Hang from them?)

Back