• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

C&Doutdoors

I was looking at purchasing the evo on a good deal. Currently im using a custom sit drag but was curious whats people opinions on the evo? Also where do you attach your hauler or pouches on the evo because i really dont see an molle system of any sort just gear clips and loops but seems like that would just leave the pouch flapping around and not secured against you as if your using molle webbing.

I was looking at purchasing the evo on a good deal. Currently im using a custom sit drag but was curious whats people opinions on the evo? Also where do you attach your hauler or pouches on the evo because i really dont see an molle system of any sort just gear clips and loops but seems like that would just leave the pouch flapping around and not secured against you as if your using molle webbing.
I've been using the evo since it first came out. Lots of adjustments compared to the newer saddles, but once you find your sweet spot it is awesome. Super comfortable. My only complaint is that it is bulky and the bridge attaches to the saddle through a heavier metal piece via stopper knots, which just makes it a little heavier and cumbersome. But overall it is a great saddle and I haven't been able to justify upgrading quite yet due to how well I like it. I wear it into the woods when I walk in and I don't even notice it. I tuck in my bridge into the waist band and nothing else gets in the way. As for the hauler or pouches, they have 2 clips that hang off of the saddle and that is how I attach the pouch. It does "flop" around a little bit, but not too bad. There isn't molle webbing, but there is a few spots in the black support bands that are stitched across the back of the saddle that do have spots to attach things. I can fit my doyles gear hoist through it. You can also add other clips through these spots, but obviously not as customizable as molle

I've been using the evo since it first came out. Lots of adjustments compared to the newer saddles, but once you find your sweet spot it is awesome. Super comfortable. My only complaint is that it is bulky and the bridge attaches to the saddle through a heavier metal piece via stopper knots, which just makes it a little heavier and cumbersome. But overall it is a great saddle and I haven't been able to justify upgrading quite yet due to how well I like it. I wear it into the woods when I walk in and I don't even notice it. I tuck in my bridge into the waist band and nothing else gets in the way. As for the hauler or pouches, they have 2 clips that hang off of the saddle and that is how I attach the pouch. It does "flop" around a little bit, but not too bad. There isn't molle webbing, but there is a few spots in the black support bands that are stitched across the back of the saddle that do have spots to attach things. I can fit my doyles gear hoist through it. You can also add other clips through these spots, but obviously not as customizable as molle
Is the back band pretty thick, what about sewing molle straps onto it or would it be hard to get a needle through?

I'd say it is thicker, but I would think a needle would go through without an issue. I don't have a ton of sewing experience, but if you were just looking to attach one certain thing, I would just sew on molle or a clip in that one spot.

Back