• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Just Sold My Lone Wolf and Muddy Steps for Wild Edge and they are sold out...

Zddog

Been thinking about buying them for a couple years now and once I heard the podcast I was convinced I needed to buy them. Sold my lone wolf and muddy steps to get the money to buy them and they are sold out

Does anyone know when they will be back in stock and will the Saddle Hunter discount code still be available to use?

Not sure but I see them for sale in the classifieds frequently. If you're looking to buy some I'd put a post in there and see who's got some.

wow - first time that has happened with WE I think - its called the SaddleHunter effect - keep checking classifieds but I'm sure they are feverishly working on another run. They are a small shop though

I'm holding out until they get back in stock, but looks like 8-12 week back order. Will be almost done with the season. Stupid me for waiting until the last minute though. Pumped for them though always good to see another saddle hunter doing well in business. I'll eventually be buying them. Gonna test out my aider method of climbing this year hopefully it will work.

Back