• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

hawk

1. Hammerhead

FOR SALE - Aero Hunter Kite size 2 and Hawk Helium 20” sticks

1) Aero Hunter “Kite”, size 2 / XL. Excellent condition, very lightly used Modifications include; Buckle installed on waist belt (plastic version of Raptor buckle), removable Sterling OpLux bridge w/ Black Diamond screw gate carabiner. The original bridge and belt were fixed so you had to either...
  2. B

Hawk HSP Platform?

How many of you have used the HSP platform that replaces the top step of the hawk helium sticks? It would not be my main platform and just used if I was going very deep on public and trying to stay as light as possible or used as a extra big top step to be able to slide to for odd angled shots...
  3. B

How high is your first stick starting out?

Trying to decide if I want aiders yet. Using Hawk Minis (20") and each stick is basically getting you 18" so if you do another 18" space between each stick and 24-30" off the ground to start I am only getting maybe 13-14' to the platform which maybe fine if I have cover. Just wondering if maybe...
  4. S

Hawk Helium Strap Management

How is everyone keeping their straps tidy when storing their heliums?
  5. peteherbst

Sold Please Close: WTS Full Length Hawk Heliums

I have a set of 3 full length hawk helium’s for sale, two of which have rope cams. These are not harkin cams. However, I have tested them both to 300+ lbs without failure and I’ve personally used them the last 3 seasons. The third stick has an original lone wolf button. Asking $165 for the set...
  6. Jake577

Hawk announced today they are releasing a saddle kit and platform this September!

$329 MSRP for entire kit (includes saddle, reclining belt, tether, climbing rope, rope grabber, carry bag and carabiners) $99 MSRP for full platform $49.99 MSRP on small platform that integrates into the top of our Helium Stick Will be interesting to see how it compares to the others and the...
  7. Kroggenk

Helium Sticks - Southern Indiana/Louisville

2-3 boxes of Hawk Heliums (2019 w/suction cups) at the Bass Pro in Clarksville, IN. One was at the customer service desk, so they may actually have 3. I may have a few individuals to sell off as well, since I picked up 2 boxes myself. Bow starts Tuesday here in Indiana, so I figured I’d...
  8. T

Hawk Helium sticks w/ Amsteel Daisy Chain

Easy mod anyone can do! Super lightweight and noise free. 1.) buy a spool of 1/8” amsteel 2.) watch YouTube video on how to make a daisy chain 3.) replace your cam buckle straps with Amsteel daisy chains Instead of just doing a few loops on each end I did loops the entire 8’ length which...
  9. T

New 2019 Hawk Helium’s For Sale

After ordering some sticks unaware that I was getting some as a gift I ended up with some extra. So, I’m selling a brand new never opened box of three and two individual sticks that I opened and assembled but never used. All the sticks are new and completely unused. I’d like to sell them for...
  10. Flintridge09

Hawk stick mod question???

So I finally ordered my first saddle last week and waiting anxiously on its arrival but in the meantime I've been working on making one of my Hawk Helium stick sets into the shorter 2 step version. My dilemma is what method to use for attaching the steps to to the tree. I had planned to use...
  11. Murph4028

Lost or potentially stolen equipment

So I posted a link below for the equipment I am referencing but a while back I posted the thread about how I built a platform and modded some helium sticks for a friend of mine. Well I had my wife mail them back to him and turns out the post office is telling me that they either lost them or...
  12. Murph4028

XOP Air Raid platform and more

A buddy of mine in Michigan mailed me his XOP Air Raid and Hawk sticks to make something happen with them. So I cut the sticks down to 23.5, added XOP buttons, and painted them. Then I cut his Air Raid into a platform. It measures 12.5 across the front, 10.5 towards the back and 14 long. Then I...
  13. Murph4028

Super light experimental DIY LWCG stick

So I got bored and went out to the garage and decided to build another stick. I plan on buying the LWCG platform and thought it would be cool to build a stick that may be able to lock on to the platform and fold the way their new sticks do. I am and always have been a fan of double steps on...
Back